WORK WITH A TRULY UNIQUE PRODUCT RANGE
– REDISCOVER GREAT SKIN –
YOUR GOAL AS AN AETHETICIAN IS TO:
- Analyse your clients’ skin
- Determine any concerns and identify the reasons
- Provide services to correct or manage those concerns
- Recommend a course of action, including home care, that ensures their skin remains in top condition, over the long term
SKIN – SUPPORTED NATURALLY FOR HEALTHY BALANCE
The philosophy of Dr. Spiller Biocosmetic is based on a deep understanding as to how your skin works and what it needs to function optimally. Understand that you cannot achieve good skin by force. We aim to create the right conditions that will allow your skin to find its natural balance.
DR SPILLER’S UNIQUE FORMULATION TECHNOLOGY
Water-based creams cannot penetrate the skin’s protective acid mantle. Oil-based creams can as they readily mix with the skin’s own oils. Many oil-based creams however feel heavy, creating a ‘film’, not allowing your skin to breathe.
Dr. Spiller’s unique formulas essentially combine the best of both worlds: they are nearly as light as water-based creams whilst offering all the advantages of superior oil-based creams. Vastly superior hydration of the skin, better delivery of active ingredients with lower levels of preservatives and emulsifiers. Dr. Spiller creams are elegant, highly effective formulations.
HOW HY-TEC™ EMULSION SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY WORKS
• Each water droplet is surrounded by a thin lipid membrane.
• The oil-based membrane inhibits oxidation and provides a barrier to microbial contamination of the enclosed water and its actives.
• The lipid base biomimetically replicates the sebum (triglycerides, wax esters, squalene, cholesterol esters and cholesterol) and dissolved lamellar granules (free fatty acids and ceramides).
• Biomimetic vitamin E (as naturally secreted by the sebaceous gland) is added to protect the lipid membrane from oxidation.
• HY-TEC™ technology replicates the skin’s acid mantle very closely; active ingredients are absorbed 120% more effectively for long lasting correction and protection. It is a very efficient delivery system for actives.
HYDRATION OF THE SKIN – fundamental to healthy skin
- Dr. Spiller creams replenish and reinforce your skin’s natural protection against moisture loss. Skin hydration lasts all day long, as illustrated in this graphic.
- Many women complain that their skin gets dehydrated. If your skin starts to feel dry or tight by the middle of the day you most likely experience what is illustrated with the blue line in the graphic:
- The bottom line shows the minimum level of skin hydration. Scientific testing has shown that the water content of a water-based cream evaporates very quickly from the skin. Within a few hours the moisture content of the skin can be below the line of minimum hydration. Symptoms are dryness, tightness and, in bad cases, rough skin.
SUPERIOR COSMECEUTICAL FORMULATIONS.
INSPIRED BY NATURE.
FORMULATED WITH SCIENCE.
Join our exclusive tribe of highly qualified and trained skin professionals. You have spent a good portion of your curriculum studying the anatomy and physiology of the skin. You combine this knowledge with daily hands-on experience, constant learning and specialized diagnostic equipment.
Dr. Spiller Biomimetic skincare gives you the tools to complement your expertise, delivering superior results for your clients. Don’t take our word for it. Visit our Facebook page, have a look on Instagram, read our testimonial section.
Contact us to experience these products on your own skin.
IDENTIFY, RESPOND & DELIVER RESULTS
You’ll be surprised about how many skin conditions are directly linked to excess moisture loss from the skin. Dehydration, sensitivity, diffused redness, even some forms of pigmentation – it can come down to the type of moisturizer you use.
Would you believe that an oil-based cream can be the solution to oily skin? (make the word ‘solution’ a link to the testimonial ‘Oily Skin’).
If you decide to work with Dr. Spiller Biomimetic products you’ll learn about other common mistakes and misconceptions.
MATCH SKIN CARE AND SKIN TREATMENTS
TO SKIN TYPES AND CONCERNS
Aestheticians, nurses and other skin professionals working with Dr. Spiller products are trained to match treatment protocols and home care to specific skin types and concerns, for best long-term results.
Personalized skin consultations, discovery of potential problems and detailed analysis of the skin ensure accurate selection of treatment protocols and recommendation of skin care products that will not disappoint.
A MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL
WE COME TO YOU
Our highly qualified educators visit you to provide in-depth training in theory and practice until you and your team are absolutely confident in your ability to help your clients with our products. We absolutely believe that the best way to grow our business is by helping you to greater success in yours first. See what some of your colleagues say about us. (provide a link to testimonials).
DR SPILLER GUARANTEE
You and your clients will notice within 24 hours that there is something very different about Dr. Spiller Biomimetic creams. Your skin will feel soft, dewy, calm, well hydrated. Any feeling of tightness caused by dehydration will be gone. Often you may even see a significant reduction in diffused redness, very quickly.
Confidence in our products and its actions on the skin, combined with high levels of client satisfaction are important components to the success of Dr. Spiller products. Skin reactions are very rare. We are so confident that we replace every returned product, no questions asked (conditions apply).
CURIOUS? GIVE US A CALL, TRY US OUT
Be curious. Even if you had not intended to look for a new product range, as a skin professional you should know about the difference between water-based and oil-based skin care creams. Of course, what you have learned cannot be un-learned. It is possible, even quite likely, that you won’t turn back once you experience Dr. Spiller Biomimetic care. And neither will your clients.
DR SPILLER TEAM
Contact us to learn how you too can work with Dr. Spiller Biomimetic skincare. Click here to provide your details or call us on (03) 9645 0200. You will be contacted for an obligation-free discussion.